first choice hunting guns,
Armeria Brignoli was founded in 1965 by Silvio Brignoli, Weapon Master, born in 1941.
At first, the Armory concentrated mainly on the manufacture and repair of high quality hunting guns such as parallel shotguns and large caliber rifles.
Just five years after opening, Armory Brignoli started import-export activities on a global scale, enabling significant trade relations with the rest of Europe, the Americas and Africa. Currently, the company is a world supplier of guns in every possible variety of gun and additionally offers secondhand sales and guns repair services.
As a result of the large volume of production and sales, Brignoli opened a tangible store location, in Gardone Val Trompia (Brescia, ITALY), in 1993. His shop sells the most important Italian and international brands of weapons, ammunition and accessories. Today it is also possible to buy many of the products available in the store directly online via Brignoli's e-commerce service.
In order to offer a wider range of business needs and additional services to its customers, Brignoli opened a 25 meter underground shooting range in 1996. The range features three lanes to allow for testing weapons manufactured and repaired at the Armory as well as those available at the store.
In 2002, as a result of increased consumer response, the store in Gardone Val Trompia reopened to the public with a specific area for the only products of the Beretta line.
Ameria Brignoli is at your disposal for any repair and after sales service with regard to handguns, long guns, hunting and target shooting guns.