Thermal Imaging Monocular Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 LRF Pulsar
Equipped with a European Lynred sensor with a 640x480px resolution (12µm pixel size), 40mk thermal sensitivity, and a germanium F35/1.0 fast-aperture lens, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular captures clear, detailed images even in challenging weather conditions such as rain, fog, and high atmospheric humidity. Enhanced image processing algorithms deliver high-quality rendering of the target, objects, and background. These algorithms, combined with the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s smoothing filter and fine brightness and contrast adjustments, enable long-range detection under challenging conditions.
Long Detection Range
Together, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s powerful lens and highly sensitive sensor offer a detection range of 1750m (for a 1.8m-tall object) even in complete darkness.
The Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular offers a 2.5x to 20x variable magnification with an 8x digital zoom. The magnification can be adjusted in 2x intervals or continuously for a completely customised field-of-view.
Using the Picture-in-Picture function, you can zoom in on a particular area or target (up to 2x or 4x) without losing the overall field of view.
Eight Thermal Colour Palettes
Choose from eight selectable thermal colour palettes to adapt the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular for use in specific situations/conditions:
- For optimised object recognition use White Hot, Black Hot, or Red Hot
- To increase recognition and identification choose Rainbow or Ultramarine
- When observing for long periods at night set the monocular to Red Monochrome, Sepia, or Violet
High-Contrast AMOLED Display
Images and footage are visible on the high-contrast VGA-resolution AMOLED display. It is power-saving and offers improved colour rendering as well as a quick response ensuring it can deliver sharp, smooth imaging even in frosty conditions.
Built-in Photo & Video Recorder
Capture images and footage at the push of a button. Tens of thousands of photos and hours of video can be saved to the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s internal memory. Files can be downloaded to a PC via a USB-C port. Alternatively, footage and images may be saved to the Pulsar Cloud. Registered users with Pulsar’s Stream Vision 2 App installed on their smartphone are allocated 16GB of free Pulsar Cloud storage space.
Stream Vision 2 App
Use with Pulsar’s Android/iOS Stream Vision 2 App also enables live image streaming to a smartphone/tablet, remote operation via a smartphone/tablet, and wireless updates of the monocular’s software.
The Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular connects to the Stream Vision 2 App via Wi-Fi. It offers two integrated Wi-Fi bandwidths:
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi: the standard smartphone connection frequency range
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi: offers better connection stability, a faster data transfer rate, and noise immunity, enabling easier and more productive remote operation using a smartphone
Compact, Lightweight, & Rugged
Pocket-sized, lightweight (350g), and ergonomically designed, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is easily handled and operated by both right- and left-handed users.
This rugged thermal imaging scope is housed in a strong yet light magnesium alloy casing which protects its internal components and dissipates heat from electronics, minimises image noise, and ensures consistent operation over prolonged periods of time. Moreover, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is fully waterproof (IPX7) making it suitable for use in wet environments and in heavy rainfall, snow, and other precipitation.
Long Battery Life
Powered by a high-capacity APS5 rechargeable battery, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular offers eleven hours of continuous operation. The battery is easily removed and replaced and can be charged using a special charger. Alternatively, it can be charged inside the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular via a PC, household power system, or power bank via a USB-C.
To maximise battery life, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular features a fast start-up. It is fully functional within five seconds of pressing the ON button; this means you can leave it switched off until the moment you require it.
Portable, practical, and powerful, the Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is ideal for a variety of outdoor applications.
Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular Key Features
- Small, sensitive, and simple-to-use thermal imager suitable for scouting, spotting, and hunting
- European Lynred sensor with a 640x480px resolution (12µm pixel size)
- 40mk thermal sensitivity
- Germanium F35/1.0 fast-aperture lens
- Captures clear, detailed images even in rain, fog, and high atmospheric humidity
- Enhanced image processing algorithms deliver high-quality rendering of targets, objects, and background
- Smoothing filter
- Fine brightness and contrast adjustments
- Detection range: 1750m (for 1.8m-tall object) even in darkness
- Variable magnification: 2.5x to 20x
- 8x digital zoom
- Adjust magnification in 2x intervals or continuously
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Eight selectable thermal colour palettes
- High-contrast AMOLED display
- Built-in photo and image recorder
- Save tens of thousands of photos and hours of footage to the internal memory
- Compatible with Pulsar’s Stream Vision 2 App
- Registered users with the Stream Vision 2 App are allocated 16GB of free Pulsar Cloud storage space
- Operate the monocular remotely, stream footage, and wirelessly update the scope’s software using the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App
- Built-in 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Housed in a magnesium alloy casing
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Lightweight (350g)
- Easily held and operated by both right- and left-handed users
- High-capacity APS5 rechargeable battery
- Battery life: 11 hours of continuous operation from a single charge
- Fast start-up: 5 seconds
- Portable, practical, and powerful thermal scope
- Ideal for a variety of outdoor applications
- Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular
- APS5 Rechargeable Battery
- 2x Battery-locking Covers
- Power Adapter
- USB Type-C Cable
- Hand Strap
- Tripod Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference User Manual
Pulsar Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 pix. @ 12 µm (NETD <40 mK)|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20 (x8 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.5x9.4 / 21.9x16.4|
|Detection range, m||1750|
|Pixel pitch, µm||12|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||
12.5x9.4 / 21.9x16.4
|Eye relief, mm||14|
|Detection range, m||1750|
|Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014||1|
|Max. measuring range, m||1000|
|Measurement accuracy, m||± 1|
|Video/photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video / photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency, GHz||2.4 / 5|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +40|
|Connections & Compatibilities|
|Supported Application||Stream Vision 2|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 – 4.2|
|Battery type||APS 5 Li-ion Battery Pack|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||7|
|External power supply, V||5 V, 9 V (USB Type-C)|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Magnesium alloy|
Shop the vast selection of the top firearms manufacturers in our online shop specialized in accessories and spare parts for hunting and target shooting.
Choose the most suitable Pulsar products in the catalog according to your needs.
Free shipping to Italy on orders over €100. Armeria Brignoli accepts payments by credit card.
For any further questions, please contact us.